- Dispute and Complaint Resolution Policy and Procedures – ASC Schools NSW
- Dispute and Complaint Resolution Policy and Procedures – ASC Schools VIC
- Dispute and Complaint Resolution Policy and Procedures – ASC Schools WA
- Dispute and Complaint Resolution Policy and Procedures – System Office
- Enrolment and Attendance Policy and Procedures
- Allegations of Misconduct Against Employees in ASC Schools and Guidelines for the Interviewing of Students by Police
- Child Protection Policy – NSW
- Mandatory Reporting of Children at risk of Significant Harm Policy and Procedures – NSW
- Reporting of Allegations of Reportable Conduct Policy and Procedures – NSW
- Child Safe Policy – Victoria
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Sexual Abuse or Physical Injury Policy and Procedures – Victoria
- Reporting of Abuse and Neglect Policy – Victoria
ASC Report to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency
In accordance with the requirements of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Act) The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.) lodged its annual public report with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Agency) on 21 June 2021. A copy of this report can be downloaded here.
Employees of The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.) may make comments on the report by emailing Karen Potts, the Chair of the Equal Employment Opportunity Committee at the Anglican Schools Commission on firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the Agency.
Please refer to the Agency’s guidelines on this process on its website www.wgea.gov.au.