- Dispute and Complaint Resolution Policy & Procedures – ASC Schools
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Discrimination and Harassment
- ASC Recruitment and Selection Policy and Procedures
- Dispute and Complaint Resolution Policy and Procedures – System Office
- Anglican Schools Commission Inc Western Australian Enterprise Agreement 2019
- Allegations of Misconduct Against Employees in ASC Schools and Guidelines for the Interviewing of Students by Police
- Child Safe Policy (WA)
- Mandatory Reporting Policy (WA)
- Reporting of Abuse and Neglect Policy (WA)
- Child Safe Policy – Victoria
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Sexual Abuse or Physical Injury Policy and Procedures – Victoria
- Reporting of Abuse and Neglect Policy – Victoria
- Child Protection Policy – NSW
- Mandatory Reporting of Children at risk of Significant Harm Policy and Procedures – NSW
- Reporting of Allegations of Reportable Conduct Policy and Procedures – NSW
ASC Report to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency
In accordance with the requirements of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Act) The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.) lodged its annual public report with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Agency) on 27 May 2019. A copy of this report can be downloaded here.
Employees of The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.) may make comments on the report by emailing Karen Potts, the Chair of the Equal Employment Opportunity Committee at the Anglican Schools Commission on firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the Agency.
Please refer to the Agency’s guidelines on this process on its website www.wgea.gov.au.