ASC Schools Response
All ASC schools are actively responding to the COVID-19 global outbreak.
All our schools are following the advice and direction of Government, so there are some changes to how we operate.
- Ensuring we practise increased hygiene habits, particularly in washing our hands frequently and well,
- A no touching policy which means no handshakes or high fives,
- Social distancing wherever we can,
- Staggering recess and lunch breaks where necessary in order to reduce the number of students in an area at any one time.
In order to keep our school community well:
- If a student or staff member is unwell, please remain at home and do not attend school.
- We ask all our families to please immediately notify the School if your child or a family member living in the same house is being tested for COVID-19.
We continue to do our best to support our students, staff and families during these uncertain times.
For more details about what is happening in your school, please see your school’s website. For quick access to government websites, please use the links below.