Perth | Western australia
Perth is a beautiful coastal city with a pleasant climate.
Did you know that Perth is:
- the fastest growing city in Australia?
- home to over two million people?
- a city that offers international students a 60% discount on public transport?
- famous for its beaches and sunny climate?
Perth has a Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers and mild, wet winters.
It is the sunniest capital city in Australia with clear blue skies an incredible 70% of the year!
Our warm weather and clean air allow us to enjoy a year-round outdoor lifestyle and we make the most of our State’s natural beauty.
Our treasured coastline of white sandy beaches makes the ocean and the Swan River a big part of our lives and culture and we work hard to maintain Western Australia’s unique national parks and gardens.
For information on costs of living in Perth, please go to:
NEW SOUTH WALES
New South Wales is home to world-class universities, research organisations and vocational education and training institutions.
Did you know that New South Wales:
- is a pluralistic society, with a large proportion of the population born overseas?
- has Sydney as its capital city – home to iconic structures such as the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge?
- is famous for its coastal cities and national parks?
In New South Wales, on the banks of the mighty Murray River, the vibrant twin cities of Albury and Wodonga are charming destinations.
These cities have world-class university options, are modern and safe, as well family and student-friendly. Students have great access to courses in the regional campuses of NSW universities achieving qualifications that are recognised world-wide.
Albury-Wodonga also offers lively arts, theatre, dance and music. It offers lower housing costs, active community and sporting organisations, easy access to natural attractions and multiple transport options.
You can fly directly from Melbourne, Sydney and the Gold Coast to Albury Airport.
Victoria's diverse landscape includes snow capped mountains, vast seashores and charming towns.
Did you know that Melbourne is:
- consistently rated in the world’s Top 5 Most Liveable Cities?*
- home to nearly five million people?
- famous for its laneways and culture?
Melbourne is safe and vibrant city with excellent culture, environment, education and infrastructure as well as a wide range of study options and services.
Victoria’s nearby centres and cities are contemporary, well-serviced, family and student-friendly. They offer a relaxed lifestyle and a world-class education that is recognised by institutions and employers. These cities often have lower housing costs, active community and sports organisations, easy access to natural attractions and multiple transport options for visits to Melbourne and other parts of Victoria.
*The Economist Intelligence Unit 2019